NPC Figure competitor Heather Jones brought down the house in Culver City taking the overall Womens’s Masters (35+) NPC Figure title at the 2009 NPC Tournament of Champions.
Heather Jones also took first place in the Womens’ Masters (35+) Figure B Class and 2nd place in the Open Figure C Class. The wins requalify Heather Jones for the Nationals.
About Figure Competitor Heather Jones
- Heather Jones Residence: Waipahu, HI
- Heather Jones Birth Date: May 17th
- Heather Jones Height: 5 ’6
- Heather Jones Off season weight: 140 lbs.
- Heather Jones Competition weight: 118 lbs.
- Heather Jones Occupation: Fitness Consultant/Fitness Model/Massage Therapist
- Heather Jones Favorite Exercise: Lateral Raises
- Heather Jones Favorite Body Part: Glutes
- Heather Jones Hobbies: Working out and spending time with her son
Heather Jones Competition History
- 2009 NPC Tournament of Champions – 1st place B Class (35+) Masters Division
- 2009 NPC Tournament of Champions – Overall Masters Womens Figure (35+)
- 2009 NPC Tournament of Champions – 2nd place Figure C Class
- 2008 IFBB Amateur Arnold Classic
- 2008 NPC National Championships, Atlanta GA – 12th place, D class
- 2007 Hawaiian Islands – 2nd place medium class
- 2006 NPC USA Championship – 16th, E Class
- 2005 NPC Paradise Cup –1st place tall Class
- 2005 NPC Excaliber – 5th place C Class
Heather Jones Workout Plan/Split Routine
- Day 1 – Back
- Day 2 – Chest
- Day 3 – Shoulders
- Day 4 – Arms
- Day 5 – Hamstrings
- Day 6 – Quads
- Abs 3 – 4 days a week & 45 minutes cardio a day.