Stability Ball Dumbbell Chest Press is a wonderful compound exercise to work you chest and core at the same time. Are you looking for some great exercises to train your core while working other muscle groups? Then use this how-to tutorial for some tips on how to do a great chest and core exercise.
Stability Ball Dumbbell Chest Press Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Deltoid – Anterior, and Triceps Brachii
- Equipment: Dumbbells and Stability Ball
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Push
- Utility: Basic
Stability Ball Dumbbell Chest Press Procedure
- You should start by getting your dumbbells and positioning your self on the stability ball so your back is close to parallel with the ground. Keeping a wide base with your feet can help your support, you can bring your legs in closer together the more core strength and control you develop.
- Simply press the dumbbells straight up and bring them together over your chest. The challenging part will keeping yourself centered on the stability ball, unless you are using a lot of weight.
- Then, slowly lower the dumbbells back down just outside your chest.
- Continue to repeat until you have completed your ideal number of repetitions.
- Pectoralis Major, Clavicular
- Deltoid – Anterior
- Triceps Brachii
- Biceps Brachii – Short Head
- No Significant Stabilizers
If you’d like to obtain the greatest gains, you need to implement these timeless tips. Additionally, whenever you wish to minimize your likelihood of an injury, you ought use these tips.
- Breathe In When You Lengthen Your Muscle Tissue And Exhale When You Contract Your Muscle Tissue.
- Make certain you get the blood flowing to your muscles before you start lifting.
- Use A Partner So Yon Stress Your Muscles Through Breakdown. You may only get so far yourself, a partner can easily enable you to push your muscular tissues beyond where you alone can get. Thus you will work your muscle tissues down some more and afterward your muscle can increase back even bigger through recovery.
- Change Your Training Sets Randomly With Varied Weight And Repetition Mixtures. For example 3 set of 8-12 for a few weeks then 5 sets of 5 reps for a week or two.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You should avoid these regular errors to keep quality technique and muscle gains. Also, when you steer clear of these issues you will limit the odds of receiving injuries.
- Avoid The Urge To Hurry Your Training. Any time you speed through your training session you more likely to have improper technique and accidents.
- Avoid The Urge To Trai Solo. A companion is usually an incredible motivator. A workout partner may end up being important spotter.
- You Must Not Disregard Any Of Your Pain. Sore muscle tissue and an injury pain are not always the same. Any time you feel serious pain whenever you are working out you will want to stop, or you may simply just make this injury worse.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Stability Ball Dumbbell Chest Press Recap
You immediately have the means to train with stability ball dumbbell chest press effectively. So now your following level is to utilize stability ball dumbbell chest press as an element of a frequent muscle building program to grow your Pectoralis.