Dumbbell Concentration Curls are surely an ideal resistance training lift to grow your huge arms. Do you want to have outstanding technique, look like a pro and gain strength in your biceps quickly? Then, you need to use the tips and technique in this article to start today.
Dumbbell Concentration Curl Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Biceps Brachii
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Brachialis, and Brachioradialis
- Equipment: Dumbbells and Bench
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Auxiliary
Dumbbell Concentration Curl Procedure
- You should begin by taking a dumbbell in one hand and sitting down on a bench or chair.
- With your legs apart rest the elbow of your arm with the dumbbell against your leg, this will be your anchor to isolate your bicep.
- Next, Curl the dumbbell up to your shoulder, while stabilizing with your leg.
- Then slowly lower the dumbbell back until your arm is extended.
- Repeat to completed your required repetitions, then switch arms.
- Biceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Anterior
- Levator Scapulae
- Trapezius – Middle
- Trapezius – Upper
- Wrist Flexors
Should you want to have the ideal gains, you will need to focus on these easy tips. Equally important, whenever you wish to prevent your self from getting injuries, you should learn these tips.
- Slow Every Repetition Down For Greater Muscle Hypertrophy. When you raise the time under tension you are working your muscles longer and they will respond by developing toned muscles. You can achieve this without raising the resistance by slowing down you reps roughly 4 – 6 seconds constriction and pause then 4 – 6 seconds relaxing.
- Slow Every Rep To 4-6 Seconds For Each Contraction And The Same For The Extension, To Boost Your Workout. To create mas you need to maximize the amount of time under stress of your primary muscles. Slowing your lift will improve the time period under tension. Multiple studies have shown that just under 6 seconds extension and contraction is the ideal time provides maximal benefit for building muscle gains. You need to add this technique on occasion, yet not each and every time you workout.
- Perform Drop Sets. You can maximize your muscle development through the use of drop sets. A drop set is any time you do a set to until you can do another rep next you drop the weight and keep going. You can drop the load many times.
- Plan Your Workout Before You Get To The Gym. Make sure you arrange your exercise session in advance if you have a target. If perhaps your objective is only to maintain, you need to continue to have a plan when you start your workout.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You must keep away from these typical mistakes to have ideal technique and continue to develop gains. Moreover, when you eliminate these issues you will prevent the likelihood of experiencing injuries.
- You’ll Do Better To Not Attempt To Lift More Weight Than You Can Do Correctly. You may sacrifice your technique and can potentially end in a trauma when you make an attempt to use more than you should.
- Stop Yourself From Using To Little or Too Much Resistance. Not enough, and you will not be sufficiently employing your agonist (target) muscles, excess, and you’ll probably cheat. Make certain you concentrate on your proper movement.
- Don’t Allow Yourself To Cheat. In most the time, cheating is employing momentum rather than the strain of your agonist (target) muscle tissue. From time to time, a little cheating on your final rep can be great to overload your muscle, although not for more than one or two reps.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Dumbbell Concentration Curl Recap
You should at this instant have the means to engage in dumbbell concentration curl flawlessly. Finally your next level is to utilize dumbbell concentration curl as apiece of a scheduled resistance training strategy to grow your Biceps.