Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press is a unique and excellent weightlifting exercise to develop your shoulders. Do you want to safely get great technique and get stronger Deltoids fast? Then begin using this how too tutorial to be able to begin right away.
Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Anterior
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Deltoid – Lateral, Obliques, Pectoralis Major – Clavicular, Psoas major, and Serratus Anterior, Trapezius – Lower, Trapezius – Middle, and Triceps Brachii
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Push
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press Procedure
- You may start out by selecting a dumbbell.
- You can perform this with just one dumbbell or you can keep a dumbbell in your non-exercising hand.
- First Raise the dumbbell for your active arm to the starting position above your shoulder, you may want to set a wider base to maintain your balance.
- Next, press the dumbbell over your head until your arm is straight, don’t lock your elbow.
- Then lower the dumbbell back down to the starting position.
- Continue to do the press to obtain your needed total repetitions, then switch arms to complete the set.
- Deltoid, Anterior
- Deltoid – Lateral
- Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Psoas major
- Serratus Anterior
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
- Triceps Brachii
- Biceps Brachii
- Triceps – Long Head
- Iliocastalis lumborum
- Iliocastalis thoracis
Should you desire to have the optimum muscle development, you need to adhere to these straightforward tips. Additionally, when you wish to protect yourself against injuries, you should abide by these tips.
- Start A Proper Warm Up Before You Start Adding Your Heavy Weight. Not appropriately doing a warmup doing a proper warm up is the most common way to injure yourself.
- Concentrate On Your Breathing. For this and most workouts breathing is very important. You have to be breathing out during your target muscle flexing and breathing in when your target muscles are extending.
- Without Exception Incorporate Complete Range Of Motion. Using total range of motion you will ensure that that you strain the whole muscle and that you keep your flexibility.
- Plan Your Workout Before You Get To The Gym. Make sure you arrange your exercise session in advance if you have a target. If perhaps your objective is only to maintain, you need to continue to have a plan when you start your workout.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You will want to not make these very common errors to have great technique and strength gains. Additionally, when you steer clear of these issues you will minimize the likelihood of developing injuries.
- Stop Cheating. In the majority of the time, cheating is applying momentum as a substitute for the strain of your primary muscle tissue. Once in a while, some cheating on your last rep can be good to overload your muscle, but not for more than a small number of reps.
- You Must Not Neglect Any Of Your Pains. Sore muscles and an injury pain are definitely not always the same. When you feel agony any time you are performing exercises you should stop, or you could simply make the injury worse yet.
- You Can’t Make It To Easy. The primary way to get stronger is to challenge yourself.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press Recap
You can at this point be able to train with dumbbell one arm shoulder press thoroughly. Now your following stage is to conduct dumbbell one arm shoulder press as a component of a recurring exercise program to train your Deltoid.