Barbell Stiff Leg Good Morning frankly is a great exercise to work your Lower Back. Would you want to have great technique and get bigger Lower Back fast? You’ll want to begin using this step by step guide for you to get started right now.
Barbell Stiff Leg Good Morning Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Erector Spinae
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Adductor Magnus, Gluteus Maximus, Hamstrings
- Equipment: Barbell
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Barbell Stiff Leg Good Morning Procedure
- You will execute stiff leg good morning similar to regular barbell good mornings. Although, you will need to use less weight and a shorter range of motion to maintain your balance.
- Set up the bar on a rack as if you were going to do regular good mornings.
- Rest the bar behind your head on your deltoids, grabbing it with both hands. You may want a barbell pad for comfort.
- Once the bar is stable, step back so that you have room to bend forward without any obstacles.
- Bend forward at your hips as you lower the bar down, but this time try not to let your knees bend.
- To keep your balance, you will not be able to bend over as far.
- Next pulling the bar back with your lower back and glutes.
- Repeat once you are standing straight up.
- Erector Spinae
- Adductor Magnus
- Gluteus Maximus
- Rectus Abdominis
If you’d like to develop the greatest improvement, you must use these basic tips. Also, in case you want to avoid getting injuries, you ought to follow these tips.
- Inhale When You Stretch Your Muscle Tissue And Exhale When You Contract Your Muscular Tissues.
- Try Drop Sets. You can raise your gains through the use of drop sets. Drop sets are any time you go to until you can do another rep and then you lighten the barbell and continue. You are able to reduce the weight many times.
- Always Keep A Weight Training Journal. You need to keep a journal of all weights, sets, and repetitions. When you are brilliant you will in addition note your rest intervals. Now there are plenty of nice apps to use a log, or you may easily utilize a little notebook.
- Complete the Appropriate Amount Of Sets With Rest. Your target, in the beginning, should be to do 3 sets to near fatigue. Nevertheless, you can build up to 5 sets. If your muscle tissue isn’t exhausted at the conclusion of 3 – 5 something should change. First, you can increase the resistance to make each rep more difficult. Next, you can decrease the rest time in between your sets.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You will also want to avoid these regular mistakes to have quality technique and see large gains. As well, when you keep away from these issues you will prevent the possibility of having to deal with injuries.
- You Must Not Ignore Any Of Your Pains. Tender muscles and pain from injuries are certainly not always the same. Once you come to feel discomfort whenever you are performing exercises you need to stop, or you can simply just mhelp make this injury worse yet.
- Don’t use To Little or Too Much Weight. Not enough, and you will not be adequately fatiguing your agonist (target) muscles, excess, and you’ll most likely need to cheat. Ensure that you concentrate on your technique.
- Try Not To Forget A Warm-Up. Warming up your Muscle tissue is the Best way to prevent injury.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Barbell Stiff Leg Good Morning Recap
From now on you will train with barbell stiff leg good morning optimally. Your future stage is to utilize barbell stiff leg good morning as a part of your habitual weight training system to grow your Lower Back.