Dumbbell Cuban Press is an ideal strength building exercise for improving your arms and shoulders. Are you searching to for and different exercise technique to work your deltoids and crush some strength gains? Then simply read this step by step tutorial to get going right away.
Dumbbell Cuban Press Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Anterior
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Deltoid – Lateral, Obliques, Pectoralis Major – Clavicular, Psoas major, and Serratus Anterior, Trapezius – Lower, Trapezius – Middle, and Triceps Brachii
- Equipment: Dumbbells
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Push
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Dumbbell Cuban Press Procedure
- You can start by picking up your dumbbells, stand up straight with your dumbbells in front of you.
- First, raise the dumbbells up to a shoulder press starting position by rotating at your shoulder moving the dumbbells in front of you.
- Next perform an overhead shoulder press.
- Then return the dumbbells back to the starting position using the same path.
- Continue to repeat this movement until you reach your ideal number of repetitions.
- Deltoid, Anterior
- Deltoid – Lateral
- Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Psoas major
- Serratus Anterior
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
- Triceps Brachii
- Biceps Brachii
- Triceps – Long Head
- Iliocastalis lumborum
- Iliocastalis thoracis
In order for you to achieve the best muscle growth, you need to use these uncomplicated tips. Similarly, if you wish to protect yourself against an injury, you would be wise to try these tips.
- Complete the Proper Amount Of Sets Along With Rest. Your objective in the beginning might be to do 3 sets to near fatigue. Although, you can build up to 5 sets. If your muscle tissue aren’t exhausted at the conclusion of 3 – 5 some thing should change. Initially you can increase the resistance to make each rep harder. Second, you can cut down on the rest time between your sets.
- Perform your primary compound movements at the beginning of your routine, next do isolation movements to target individual muscle groups towards the end. You really want the pinnacle capabilities of your individual muscle groups any time you accomplish coumpound exercises such as, squats, deadlift and bench. Next you need to work the areas of which you determined were weak in those lifts, or regions that couldn’t get fatigued as a result of the style of compound exercise you performed.
- Stay Hydrated. You will have much more energy and recover faster when you intake water while exercising.
- Finding A Recovery Period That Should Be Small, But You Can Easily Nonetheless Accomplish A Solid Whole Set. When ever your recovery period is to short you may be unable to carry out your whole set, if it is too prolonged you happen to be merely waisting time.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You should stay clear of these regular issues to keep excellent technique and muscle gains. Also, when you stay away from these errors you will reduce the odds of having injuries.
- You Can’t Make It To Easy. Your main way to build muscle will be to challenge yourself.
- Stop Yourself From Using To Little or Too Much Resistance. Not enough, and you will not be sufficiently employing your agonist (target) muscles, excess, and you’ll most likely need to cheat. Be sure you concentrate on your proper movement.
- You Must Not Neglect Your Pains. Tender muscles and an injury pain are certainly not the same. Once you come to feel painfulness any time you are training you will want to stop, or you can simply just make this injury worse.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Dumbbell Cuban Press Recap
You ought to finally be able to conduct dumbbell cuban press effectively. Finally your future level is to utilize dumbbell cuban press as a piece of a long term exercise program to train your Deltoid.