Dumbbell Rear Lunges are a terrific leg exercise that also activates your glutes. Are you looking for a powerful lift to work your glutes and legs quickly? Then simply take advantage of this step by step guide to help you start right away.
Dumbbell Rear Lunge Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Gluteus Maximus
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Adductor Magnus, Quadriceps, and Soleus
- Equipment: Dumbbells
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Push
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Dumbbell Rear Lunge Procedure
- You may get started by taking a pair of dumbbells, one in each hand.
- Begin the lunge by standing up straight and stepping back about one and a half times your normal step length.
- Lunge down by bending both knees, allow your back knee to come close to, but not touching the floor.
- Then, press back up pushing off with your back foot to come back to a standing position.
- Continue to do it again with the same leg or alternate legs each rep. Continue until you have done a entire set on both legs.
- Gluteus Maximus
- Adductor Magnus
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus Medius
- Gluteus Minimus
- Levator Scapulae
- Quadratus Lumborum
- Tibialis Anterior
- Trapezius – Middle
- Trapezius – Upper
If you’d like to generate the best outcomes, you need to take advantage of these easily done tips. Furthermore, whenever you wish to protect yourself against an injury, you ought understand these tips.
- Improve Your Technique by Make Use Of A Mirror. You may well believe a little vain looking in a mirror whenever you are training, but you are not admiring yourself, you are insuring your technique is effective.
- Slow Each Repetition Down For Greater Strength Gains. By Raising the time under tension you are engaging your muscles longer and they will respond by gaining toned muscles. You can do this without raising the resistance by slowing down you reps about 4 – 6 seconds flexing and pause then 4 – 6 seconds expanding.
- Work out By A Place Where You Are Able To Look At Your Technique In A Mirror. You need to find a way to maintain solid technique on every single repetition, so you can accomplish this you ought to have the ability observe and fix your technique.
- Execute At Least 3 Of 8-20 Repetitions For Muscle Bulk. Presently there are several theories regarding how Increased Muscle Size is initiated, most agree that sets of 60-80% of your 1RM will lead to increased muscle size.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You ought to stop these fairly typical issues to keep quality technique and continue to develop gains. Likewise, when you stay away from these issues you will minimize the opportunity of getting injuries.
- You Don’t Want To Omit Your Warm-Up. getting the blood flowing to your Muscle tissue is the Fastest way to avoid injury.
- You’ll Do Better To Not Neglect Any Of Your Pains. Sore muscle tissue and pain from injuries are definitely not the same. Any time you come to feel serious pain after you are working out you should stop, or you will simply just mhelp make this injury worse yet.
- You’ll Do Better To Not Attempt To Lift To Much Weight. You may forfeit your form and could end in an injury whenever you attempt to lift more than you should.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Dumbbell Rear Lunge Recap
You can at this instant have the ability to perform dumbbell rear lunge perfectly. So now your following level is to utilize dumbbell rear lunge as an element of a scheduled muscle building routine to develop your Gluteus Maximus.