Resistance Band Lunges genuinely are a terrific physical exercise to build your Glutes. You are likely to consider that it is frustrating to workout your Glutes by yourself. The good thing is, for this straight forward compound push exercise, you simply must have a resistance band. You may find lunges challenging by themselves, but if you are looking for more of a challenge, then here is how to add extra resistance.
Resistance Band Lunges Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Gluteus Maximus
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Adductor Magnus, Quadriceps, and Soleus
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Push
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Resistance Band Lunges Procedure
- To set up for the lunge step on the middle of the resistance band with one foot.
- Then step back with the other foot in your lunge stance.
- You may find it easier to perform your first lunge before you bring the bands up to your chest. To do this, bend your front and back knees into your lunge. Then bring the band handles up to your chest.
- Now press up your legs straight while maintaining the band handles at your chest.
- You can now repeat your lunges for 8-12 reps.
- Gluteus Maximus
- Adductor Magnus
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus Medius
- Gluteus Minimus
- Levator Scapulae
- Quadratus Lumborum
- Tibialis Anterior
- Trapezius – Middle
- Trapezius – Upper
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you want to have the optimum outcomes, adhere to these easy tips. Also, if you desire to reduce the likelihood of injuries, abide by these tips.
- Ensure The Bands Are Firm. Before you begin the workout make certain the resistance bands are not hanging.
- Complete The Right Number Of Sets Along With Rest. Your objective, to begin with, should be to do 3 sets to near failure. Although, you can increase to 5 sets. If your muscle tissue isn’t worn out at the conclusion of 3 – 5, something ought to change. Primarily you can increase the resistance to make each rep more difficult. Additionally, you can reduce the rest time in between your sets.
- Make Use Of A Mirror To Observe Your Form. You could think you are a little vain looking in a mirror when you are doing exercises, but you are not checking yourself out, you are ensuring your technique is solid.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You want to keep from making these common mistakes to manage great form and reaching your goals. As well
- Don’t relax your stomach. Tightening your stomach protects your spine by maintaining your internal pressure.
- Don’t Allow Yourself To Cheat. In the majority of the time, cheating is utilizing momentum as a substitute for the strength of your primary muscle tissue. Sometimes, a bit cheating on your last rep can be fine to overload your muscle, although not for more than a few reps.
Recap Of Resistance Band Lunges
You should certainly at this point be ready to implement resistance band lunges properly. Your future level is to utilize resistance band lunges as a component of a periodic exercise strategy.