Resistance Band Low Chest Flys definitely are a good physical exercise to workout your chest. You might undoubtedly find that it must be frustrating to work out your chest effectively at home. Surprisingly, for this simple and easy isolation push exercise, you only must have a resistance band and door anchor. You will find this a safe alternative to doing incline dumbbell flys.
Resistance Band Low Chest Flys Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Pectoralis Major – Sternal
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Latissimus Dorsi, Pectoralis Major – Clavicular, Pectoralis Minor, and Rhomboids
- Equipment: Resistance Band and Door Anchor
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Push
- Utility: Auxiliary
Resistance Band Low Chest Flys Procedure
- Attach the resistance bands to your anchor point near the floor.
- While facing away from the anchor point grab the handles with both hands.
- Then step out with your arms extended out to your side at about a 45-degree angle to the floor. You must also ensure that your torso is erect and the band is tight.
- Next, bring the handles together in a hugging motion out in front of and above your face.
- You should only hinge at your shoulders and you should be utilizing your upper chest to pull the handles together.
- Finally, complete the rep by allowing your arms to return to your side while stretching out your upper chest
- Repeat your high flys for 8-12 reps.
- Pectoralis Major, Sternal
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Pectoralis Minor
- Biceps Brachii
- Rectus Abdominis
- Triceps Brachii
- Wrist Flexors
- Erector Spinae
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you would like to get the greatest gains, stick to these straightforward tips. Similarly, if you would like to minimize the chance of injuries, follow these tips.
- You ought to stop these regular mistakes to support solid form and strength gains. Furthermore
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
- You should certainly immediately have the capability to conduct resistance band low chest flys thoroughly. Your future step is to utilize resistance band low chest flys as an element of a long term strength training system.
Recap Of Resistance Band Low Chest Flys