Resistance Band One Arm Bicep Curls definitely are a fantastic exercise to work your Biceps. You can believe that it must be challenging to develop your Biceps unless you’re at a gym. Luckily, for this simple isolation pull exercise, you only need a resistance band. You should find this as a great substitute for isolation or dumbbell concentration curls.
Resistance Band One Arm Bicep Curls Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Biceps Brachii
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Brachialis, and Brachioradialis
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Auxiliary
Resistance Band One Arm Bicep Curls Procedure
- Secure the resistance bands to your anchor point down at the floor.
- While facing away from the anchor point grab the handles with both hands.
- The arm you are training should be extended to your side, and the other arm should pull the band tight. Now with you palm facing forward pull with your bicep to curl your arm.
- Squeeze at the top and hold for a brief moment.
- After then return your arm to the starting point.
- Repeat for this arm 8-12 reps and then switch.
- Biceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Anterior
- Levator Scapulae
- Trapezius – Middle
- Trapezius – Upper
- Wrist Flexors
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
When you wish to attain the most beneficial results, adhere to these basic tips. Similarly, if you desire to reduce the likelihood of injuries, abide by these tips.
- Use Multiple Bands To Help to Increase The Challenge. When you are easily performing 12 or more reps every exercise, then you need to raise the resistance. You can either do this by stretching the band further at the beginning of the movement or by using more bands. The recommended method is to add more bands given that it is easily repeatable to have a similar resistance on each workout.
- Use A Mirror To Check Your Technique. You could think you are a little vain looking in a mirror while you are exercising, but you are not admiring yourself, you are insuring your technique is solid.
- Slow Every Repetition Down For Improved Strength Gains. By Raising the time under tension you are exercising your muscles more and they will respond by developing stronger muscles. You can accomplish this without raising the weight by doing slow reps about 4 – 6 seconds flexing and pause then 4 – 6 seconds relaxing.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You ought to keep away from these typical mistakes to have ideal form and improved tonning. Furthermore
- Don’t Allow Yourself To Cheat. In the majority of the time, cheating is applying momentum rather than the strain of your target muscle tissue. Once in a while, a little cheating on your last rep can be great to overload your muscle, although not for more than a handful of reps.
- Stop Yourself From Using Too Little or Too Much Tension. Not enough, and you will not be sufficiently employing your target muscle, excess, and you’ll probably cheat. Ensure that you can conduct between 8-12 reps with correct technique.
Recap Of Resistance Band One Arm Bicep Curls
You should immediately be capable of executing resistance band one arm bicep curls thoroughly. Your next level is to utilize resistance band one arm bicep curls as an aspect of a long term strength training strategy.