Resistance Band Tricep Kickbacks definitely are a fantastic movement to workout your Triceps. You might undoubtedly think it’s challenging to condition your Triceps at home. The good news is, for this straight forward isolation push exercise, you only must have a resistance band. With your Triceps being the biggest muscle group in you are, it is good to have multiple exercises for them, and this one is a must-do.
Resistance Band Tricep Kickbacks Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Triceps Brachii
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: None
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Push
- Utility: Auxiliary
Resistance Band Tricep Kickbacks Procedure
- Setup for tricep kickbacks by holding the resistance band handles in both hands and placing the center of the band on the floor. Next step on the band with one foot.
- Then step back with the other foot and bend forward at your waist and with your front leg.
- Now bring your upper arm up to be parallel with the deck ensuring your arm is bent. At this point the band should be tight if it is not, adjust the band until it is tight.
- Next, execute the tricep extension by pulling your arm straight without moving your upper arm.
- Then slowly lower your arm to hinge back to the starting pop.
- Repeat these upright rows for 8-12 reps.
- Triceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Posterior
- Extensor Carpi Ulnaris
- Flexor Carpi Ulnaris
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
In order for you to attain the optimal gains, use these simple and easy tips. Also, if you would like to avoid injuries, stick with these tips.
- Use Multiple Bands To Multiply The Workout. When you are easily performing 12 or more reps every exercise, then you should add to the level of resistance. You can either do this by stretching the band further at the start of the action or by attaching more bands. The preferred method is to add some more bands due to the fact it is easily repeatable to get a similar resistance on every workout.
- Concentrate On How You Breath. With this and most exercise movements respiration is critical. You ought to be breathing out during the target muscle flexing and breathing in when your target muscles are extending.
- Slow Every Repetition Down For Improved Strength Gains. When you increase the time under tension you are working your muscles longer and they will respond by developing stronger muscles. You can accomplish this without raising the weight by doing slow reps roughly 4 – 6 seconds constriction and pause then 4 – 6 seconds extending.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You have to refrain from these typical mistakes to support ideal form and reaching your goals. Llikewise
- Don’t relax your stomach. Tightening your core protects your back by maintaining your internal pressure.
- Stop Cheating. Most of the time, cheating is utilizing momentum rather than the strain of your target muscle tissue. Occasionally, some cheating on your last rep can be great to overload your muscle, although not for more than 1 or 2 reps.
- Don’t use To Little or Too Much Resistance. Not enough, and you will not be sufficiently employing your primary muscle, too much, and you’ll likely need to cheat. Ensure you can accomplish between 8-12 reps with proper form.
Recap Of Resistance Band Tricep Kickbacks
You should certainly immediately be ready to perform resistance band tricep kickbacks flawlessly. Your following step is to implement resistance band tricep kickbacks as a component of a frequent weight training program.