Resistance Band Overhead Triceps Extensions genuinely are a fabulous physical exercise to build your Triceps. You can consider that it really is tough to tone your Triceps in your own home. Thankfully, for this quick isolation push exercise, you simply need a resistance band. Here is a nice alternative to cable Tricep extensions.
Resistance Band Overhead Triceps Extensions Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Triceps Brachii
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: None
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Push
- Utility: Auxiliary
Resistance Band Overhead Triceps Extensions Procedure
- Anchor the resistance bands to a point down near the floor.
- Stand pointing away from your anchor point with both band handles in your hands.
- You want to start with your hands behind your head and your palms facing up. Now push the handles directly over your head only bending at your elbows to utilize your triceps.
- Squeeze and hold at the top for a brief moment.
- Next return your arm to the starting position.
- Repeat your tricep extensions for 8-12 reps.
- Triceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Anterior
- Wrist Flexors
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you want to attain the best outcomes, implement these basic tips. Also, if you would like to prevent injuries, abide by these tips.
- Use Multiple Bands To Help to Increase The Workout. When you are easily performing 12 or more reps every exercise, then you should to raise the level of resistance. You can either do this by elongating the band more at the start of the movement or by using more bands. The recommended technique is to add some more bands since it is readily repeatable to have the exact same resistance on each workout.
- Focus On Your Breathing. For this and most exercises respiration is essential. You should certainly be exhaling out during your target muscle flexing and breathing in when your target muscles are extending.
- Slow Every Repetition Down For Superior Strength Gains. By increasing the time under tension you are engaging your muscles longer and they will respond by gaining toned muscles. You can do this without raising the resistance by doing slow reps about 4 – 6 seconds flexing and pause then 4 – 6 seconds relaxing.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You ought to keep from making these common mistakes to maintain solid form and reaching your goals. At the same time
- Don’t have unmatched resistance on each side, because you will utilize both sides with an imbalance.
- Don’t Allow Yourself To Cheat. In nearly all cases, cheating is employing momentum as a substitute for the strength of your agonist (target) muscle tissue. Once in a while, a little cheating on your final rep can be fine to overload your muscle, although not for more than a handful of reps.
Recap Of Resistance Band Overhead Triceps Extensions
You should at this point be ready to implement resistance band overhead triceps extensions perfectly. Your following stage is to implement resistance band overhead triceps extensions as an element of a frequent muscle building system.