Resistance Band One Arm Shoulder Press undoubtedly is an excellent activity to work your Anterior Deltoids. You can easily find that it is difficult to work your Anterior Deltoids while traveling. The good news is, for this quick compound push exercise, you simply absolutely need a resistance band. Performing shoulder press one arm at a time will improve your balance and stability.
Resistance Band One Arm Shoulder Press Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Anterior
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Deltoid – Lateral, Obliques, Pectoralis Major – Clavicular, Psoas major, and Serratus Anterior, Trapezius – Lower, Trapezius – Middle, and Triceps Brachii
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Push
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Resistance Band One Arm Shoulder Press Procedure
- To set up for the one arm shoulder press, step on the middle of the resistance band with one foot while holding the handles in both hands
- Raise the handle of the arm that will be executing the press up to your shoulder.
- Now press the handle straight up by extending your arm.
- Then lower the handle back to the starting position
- Repeat the should press for 8-12 reps.
- Deltoid, Anterior
- Deltoid – Lateral
- Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Psoas major
- Serratus Anterior
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
- Triceps Brachii
- Triceps – Long Head
- Biceps Brachii
- Iliocastalis lumborum
- Iliocastalis thoracis
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you want to attain the optimal benefits, adhere to these simple and easy tips. Most Importantly, if you would like to avert injuries, follow these tips.
- Add More Bands To Raise The Workout. If you find that you can easily perform 12 or more reps every exercise, then you need to add to the resistance. You can either do this by stretching the band more at the beginning of the move or by attaching more bands. The recommended procedure is to add additional bands given that it is conveniently repeatable to obtain the exact same resistance on every set.
- Make Use Of A Mirror To Check Your Technique. You may feel a little vain looking in a mirror while you are training, but you are not checking yourself out, you are making sure your form is effective.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You ought to refrain from these very common mistakes to ensure solid form and strength gains. Additionally
- Don’t have unbalanced resistance both sides, because you will use both sides with an imbalance.
- Don’t Cheat. In nearly all cases, cheating is utilizing momentum as a substitute for the strain of your agonist (target) muscle tissue. Once in a while, some cheating on your final rep can be beneficial to overload your muscle, although not for more than a small number of reps.
Recap Of Resistance Band One Arm Shoulder Press
You can now have the capability to perform resistance band one arm shoulder press properly. Your future step is to utilize resistance band one arm shoulder press as an aspect of a consistent toning system.