Resistance Band Lateral Raises genuinely are a fabulous physical exercise to activate your Lateral Deltoids. You can certainly believe that it must be hard to work your Lateral Deltoids where you live. Luckily for us, for this easy to execute isolation push exercise, you only absolutely need a resistance band. You will find this an easy alternative to dumbbell lateral raises.
Resistance Band Lateral Raises Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Lateral
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Deltoid – Anterior, Serratus Anterior, Trapezius – Lower, and Trapezius – Middle
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Push
- Utility: Auxiliary
Resistance Band Lateral Raises Procedure
- Setup for your lateral raises by holding the resistance band handles in your hands. Then lay the band on the ground and step on the band.
- At this point you can switch hands with the handles if you want the bands to cross infant of you, but this is not required.
- Now, execute the raises by pulling with your shoulders and maintaining your arms extended.
- Flex your shoulders at the top once you have reached your just above parallel with the floor.
- Finally, return your hands back to the sides for the next rep.
- Repeat these lateral raises for 8-12 reps.
- Deltoid, Lateral
- Deltoid – Anterior
- Serratus Anterior
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
- Levator Scapulae
- Trapezius – Upper
- Wrist Extensors
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
When you need to get the optimum outcomes, follow these simple and easy tips. Furthermore, if you desire to minimize the chance of injuries, follow these tips.
- Make sure The Bands Are Firm. Before beginning, the workout make sure that the resistance bands are not loose.
- Add More Bands To Multiply The Workout. When you start to easily do 12 or more reps every set, then you should to raise the resistance. You can either do this by elongating the band extra at the start of the movement or by adding more bands. The recommended technique is to add more bands since it is quickly repeatable to get the exact same resistance on every set.
- Use A Mirror To Watch Your Technique. You may well think you are a little vain looking in a mirror while you are training, but you are not admiring yourself, you are ensuring your technique is strong.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You have to avoid these basic mistakes to support great form and muscle growth. Llikewise
- Don’t have unbalanced resistance one each band or you will strengthen both sides with an imbalance.
- Don’t relax your core. Tightening your stomach protects your backbone by maintaining your internal pressure.
- Avoid Using Too Little or Too Much Tension. Not enough, and you will not be adequately using your agonist (target) muscle, excess, and it will lead to cheating. Ensure that you can accomplish between 8-12 reps with correct form.
Recap Of Resistance Band Lateral Raises
You should certainly now be ready to perform resistance band lateral raises optimally. Your following level is to utilize resistance band lateral raises as apiece of a consistent muscle building system.