Resistance Band Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises undoubtedly are a fabulous physical exercise to train your Deltoids. You might probably think it’s not very easy to strengthen your Deltoids effectively at home. The good thing is, for this easy to execute isolation pull exercise, you only need a resistance band. This is a great alternative to dumbbell bent-over lateral raises.
Resistance Band Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Posterior
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Deltoid – Lateral, Infraspinatus, Rhomboids, Teres Minor, Trapezius – Lower, and Trapezius – Middle
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Auxiliary
Resistance Band Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises Procedure
- Setup for lateral raises by holding the resistance band handles in your hands and lying the band on the ground. Then step on the band with both feet a little wider than shoulder-width.
- Then switch the handles to the opposite hands so that the band is crossing infant of you.
- Before you begin to bend over at your hips, and ensure the bands are tight with you arms hanging straight down.
- Now, execute the raises by pulling with your back and maintaining your arms extended like you are getting wings.
- Flex you back at the top once you have reached your maximum mobility.
- Finally, return you hands back to the starting position.
- Repeat your lateral raises for 8-12 reps.
- Deltoid, Posterior
- Deltoid – Lateral
- Teres Minor
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
- Adductor Magnus
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus Maximus
- Triceps Brachii
- Wrist Extensors
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you’d like to attain the right outcomes, adhere to these simple and easy tips. Furthermore, if you need to prevent injuries, implement these tips.
- Keep You Core Flex. For any bent over-exercise, you should support your back by flexing your core to increase your internal pressure around your spine.
- Add More Bands To Multiply The Workout. If you find that you can easily perform 12 or more reps every exercise, then you should add to the level of resistance. You can either do this by elongating the band extra at the outset of the movement or by using more bands. The popular technique is to add additional bands since it is easily repeatable to get a similar resistance on every workout.
- Slow Each Rep Down For Improved Strength Gains. When you raise the time under tension, you are engaging your muscles more, and they will respond by developing toned muscles. You can accomplish this without raising the resistance by doing slow reps roughly 4 – 6 seconds flexing and pause then 4 – 6 seconds extending.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You should refrain from these fairly typical mistakes to ensure ideal form and improved tonning. In addition
- Don’t bend your back, keep you back nice and straight.
- Don’t bend you elbows to much, a little bend is O.K.
- Stop Cheating. Most of the time, cheating is utilizing momentum as a substitute for the strain of your target muscle tissue. Once in a while, a little cheating on your final rep can be good to overload your muscle, however not for more than a small number of reps.
Recap Of Resistance Band Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises
You ought to now be able to carry out resistance band bent over rear lateral raises properly. Your next level is to carry out resistance band bent over rear lateral raises as apiece of a recurring strength training strategy.