Resistance Band Straight Back Seated Rows genuinely are an excellent physical exercise to activate your Deltoids and Trapezius. You can easily think that it must be challenging to strengthen your Deltoids and Trapezius while traveling. Surprisingly, for this easy compound pull exercise, you only really need a resistance band. This is a great alternative to cable rows for you at home or on the go workout.
Resistance Band Straight Back Seated Rows Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Posterior, Erector Spinae, Infraspinatus, Latissimus Dorsi, Rhomboids, Teres Major, Teres Minor, and Trapezius
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Brachialis, Brachioradialis, and Pectoralis Major – Sternal
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Resistance Band Straight Back Seated Rows Procedure
- Sit on the ground feet extended in front of you. Wrap the middle of the band around your feet until the band is tight when you grab the handles with your legs and back straight making a 90-degree angle.
- Now perform the rows by pulling your arms and bringing your elbows back to your side, and the handles will come close to touching your abs. Additionally, maintain your back straight when you are pulling the bands, these are straight back seat rows.
- Pause and squeeze your back muscle at your full contraction.
- Then, slowly let the bands pull your arms forward into the starting position.
- Repeat these straight back rows for 8-12 reps.
- Deltoid, Posterior
- Erector Spinae
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Teres Major
- Teres Minor
- Pectoralis Major – Sternal
- Biceps Brachii
- Triceps – Long Head
- Adductor Magnus
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus Maximus
- Rectus Abdominis
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you want to attain the optimum improvement, use these simple tips. Similarly, if you want to avoid injuries, follow these tips.
- Double Up Bands To Increase The Workout. If you find that you can easily perform 12 or more reps every exercise, then you ought to add to the level of resistance. You can either do this by stretching the band extra at the outset of the exercise or by using more bands. The favored technique is to add some more bands due to the fact it is easily repeatable to have a similar resistance on every set.
- Perform The Appropriate Amount Of Sets With Rest. Your objective, to begin with, might be to do 3 sets to near failure. However, you can build up to 5 sets. If your muscle tissue isn’t fatigued at the conclusion of 3 – 5, something ought to change. Initally, you can increase the resistance to make each rep more difficult. Next, you can decrease the rest time in between each set.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You must avoid these regular mistakes to ensure ideal form and reaching your goals. At the same time
- Don’t have unmatched resistance on each side, because you will train both sides with an imbalance.
- Don’t relax your core. Flexing your stomach protects your spine by maintaining your internal pressure.
- Don’t use To Little or Too Much Resistance. Not enough, and you will not be adequately fatiguing your agonist (target) muscle, more than the right amount, and you will probably cheat. Make certain you can conduct between 8-12 reps with proper form.
Recap Of Resistance Band Straight Back Seated Rows
You can immediately be ready to conduct resistance band straight back seated rows properly. Your next step is to utilize resistance band straight back seated rows as apiece of a steady exercise strategy.