Resistance Band Standing Rows definitely are an incredible activity to tone your Lats and Traps. You are likely to think that it can be an issue to strengthen your Lats and Traps by yourself. Luckily for us, for this easy to execute compound pull exercise, you only will require a resistance band and door anchor. This is a great exercise to do as a power set with resistance band chest press.
Resistance Band Standing Rows Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Erector Spinae, Deltoid – Posterior, Infraspinatus, Latissimus Dorsi, Rhomboids, Teres Major, Teres Minor, and Trapezius
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Brachialis, Brachioradialis, and Pectoralis Major – Sternal
- Equipment: Resistance Band and Door Anchor
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Resistance Band Standing Rows Procedure
- Attach the resistance bands to a secure anchor point close to chest level. If you can’t get an anchor point level with your chest, you will want to make your back straight and perpendicular to the line the band will make.
- Grab the band handles and step back with your arms extended until the bands are under tension.
- Now perform the rows by pulling your arms and bringing your elbows back to your side. The handles should come close to touching your chest.
- Then, slowly release your arms back to the starting by allowing the bands to pull them out.
- Repeat these standing rows for 8-12 reps.
- Erector Spinae
- Deltoid, Posterior
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Teres Major
- Teres Minor
- Pectoralis Major – Sternal
- Biceps Brachii
- Triceps – Long Head
- Triceps Supporting Arm
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you want to attain the optimal benefits, adhere to these simple and easy tips. Most Importantly, if you would like to avert injuries, follow these tips.
- Use Multiple Bands To Raise The Workout. If you find that you can easily perform 12 or more reps every exercise, then you should to raise the level of resistance. You can either do this by elongating the band further at the outset of the action or by using more bands. The recommended technique is to add some more bands given that it is quickly repeatable to get the exact same resistance on every workout.
- Concentrate On How You Breath. With this and most workouts respiration is vital. You need to be exhaling out during your target muscle constriction and inhaling when the target muscles are expanding.
- Always Keep Your Abs Tight. For most exercises, you will need to reinforce your spine by flexing your abs to raise your inner pressure around your backbone.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You ought to stay clear of these very common mistakes to have solid form and muscle growth. Also
- Don’t have unmatched resistance on each side, or you will strengthen both sides with an imbalance.
- Don’t relax your abs. Tightening your abs protects your spinal column by maintaining your internal pressure.
- Avoid Using Too Little or Too Much Resistance. Not enough, and you will not be sufficiently using your primary muscle, too much, and you will probably cheat. Make certain you can conduct between 8-12 reps with good technique.
Recap Of Resistance Band Standing Rows
You ought to at this moment have the ability to conduct resistance band standing rows properly. Your future step is to conduct resistance band standing rows as an element of a steady exercise strategy.