Resistance Band Face Pulls definitely are an excellent activity to work your Deltoids. You are likely to believe that it can’t be very easy to exercise your Deltoids at your home. Good thing, for this straight forward compound pull exercise, you only must have a resistance band and door anchor. This is a nice alternative to needing a large cable pulley systems to work the back of your Deltoids.
Resistance Band Face Pulls Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Posterior
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Infraspinatus, Rhomboids, Teres Minor, Trapezius – Lower, and Trapezius – Middle
- Equipment: Resistance band and door anchor
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Resistance Band Face Pulls Procedure
- Attach the resistance bands to your anchor point slightly higher than your face
- Grab both handles while facing the anchor point.
- Step back with your arms straight in front of your face until the bands are tight
- Next, pull the band handles back to beside your face and keep your elbows back.
- You want to squeeze the back or your deltoids and traps.
- Then slowly release the tension in your back and return to the starting position.
- Repeat these face pulls for 8-12 reps.
- Deltoid, Posterior
- Teres Minor
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
- Biceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Lateral
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus Maximus
- Rectus Abdominis
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you’d like to attain the optimal outcomes, implement these straightforward tips. Furthermore, if you desire to avert injuries, adhere to these tips.
- Double Up Bands To Help to Increase The Challenge. If you find yourself easily doing 12 or more reps every exercise, then you want to add to the resistance. You can either do this by elongating the band further at the beginning of the move or by attaching more bands. The popular approach is to add additional bands since it is readily repeatable to have a similar resistance on every workout.
- Concentrate On Inhaling And Exhaling. With this and most workouts, breathing is important. You need to be exhaling out during the target muscle flexing and inhaling when the target muscles are expanding.
- Slow Your Exercise Down For Better Gains. By Raising the time under tension, you are engaging your muscles longer, and they will respond by developing toned muscles. You can achieve this without raising the weight by doing slow reps about 4 – 6 seconds flexing and pause then 4 – 6 seconds relaxing.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You should stay clear of these standard mistakes to manage great form and reaching your goals. Moreover
- Don’t have unmatched resistance on each side, or you will train both sides with an imbalance.
- Don’t relax your core. Tightening your abs protects your spinal column by maintaining your internal pressure.
- Avoid Using Too Little or Too Much Tension. Not enough, and you will not be adequately using your agonist (target) muscle, excess, and you’ll likely need to cheat. Make certain you can complete between 8-12 reps with good technique.
Recap Of Resistance Band Face Pulls
You ought to immediately have the capability to carryout resistance band face pulls optimally. Your future stage is to carry out resistance band face pulls as a piece of a repeated strength training regime.