Resistance Band Bent Over Shoulder Rows undoubtedly are an excellent physical exercise to activate your Deltoids. You are likely to believe that it is challenging to condition your Deltoids without a gym. Good thing, for this quick compound pull exercise, you only will need a resistance band. Here is an easy way to work the back of your shoulders without weights.
Resistance Band Bent Over Shoulder Rows Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Posterior
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Infraspinatus, Rhomboids, Teres Minor, Trapezius – Lower, and Trapezius – Middle
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Basic or Auxiliary
Resistance Band Bent Over Shoulder Rows Procedure
- Setup for bent-over rows by holding the resistance band handles in each hand and laying the band on the ground. Then step on the band with both feet a little wider than shoulder-width.
- Bend over at your hips with your arms fully extended towards the ground. You may have to pull some of the band between your feet to make it tight throughout the rows.
- Now perform the shoulder rows by pulling your arms and bringing your elbows out beside your shoulders.
- Pause once you have reached your maximum range of motion.
- Then slowly release your arms back to the starting position.
- Repeat these shoulder rows for 8-12 reps.
- Deltoid, Posterior
- Teres Minor
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
- Biceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Lateral
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus Maximus
- Rectus Abdominis
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
When you need to get, the optimum outcomes abide by these basic tips. Additionally, if you would like to minimize the chance of injuries, implement these tips.
- Add More Bands To Help to Increase The Resistance. When you start to easily do 12 or more reps every exercise, then you should raise the level of resistance. You can either do this by elongating the band further at the outset of the exercise or by adding more bands. The popular technique is to add some more bands due to the fact it is readily repeatable to have a similar resistance on every workout.
- Use A Mirror To View Your Technique. You may experience a little vain looking in a mirror while you are doing exercises, but you are not checking yourself out, you are ensuring your technique is strong.
- Focus On Inhaling And Exhaling. With this and most workouts, respiration is very important. You need to be breathing out during the primary muscle contraction and inhaling when the primary muscles are expanding.
- Keep Your Abs Tight. For most exercises, you will need to reinforce your backbone by flexing your stomach to raise your inner pressure near your spinal column.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You want to avoid these standard mistakes to have good form and improved fitness. In addition
- Don’t bow you back, you goal is to have good posture and keep your spine aligned.
- Don’t let your elbows move towards your stomach or you will be doing normal rows.
- Stop Cheating. In most cases, cheating is employing momentum instead of the force of your primary muscle tissue. Sometimes, a little cheating on your last rep can be beneficial to overload your muscle, although not for more than a few reps.
Recap Of Resistance Band Bent Over Shoulder Rows
You should, at this point, have the ability to implement resistance band bent over shoulder rows optimally. Your future stage is to utilize resistance band bent over shoulder rows as a piece of a steady resistance training program.