Resistance Band Bent Over Rows certainly are a great exercise to firm your Deltoids. You may likely consider it’s frustrating to strengthen your Deltoids where you live. The good news is, for this simple compound pull exercise, you only must have a resistance band. This is a great alternative to barbell bent-over rows.
Resistance Band Bent Over Rows Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Deltoid – Posterior
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Infraspinatus, Rhomboids, Teres Minor, Trapezius – Lower, and Trapezius – Middle
- Equipment: Resistance Band
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Basic
Resistance Band Bent Over Rows Procedure
- Setup for bent over shoulder rows by holding the resistance band handles in both hands and laying the band on the ground. Next step on the band with both feet a little wider than your hips.
- Bend over at your waist with your arms fully extended towards the ground. You may have to wrap some of the band around your feet to make it tight throughout the rows.
- Now perform the rows by pulling your arms band and bringing your elbows behind you back.
- After you have reached your maximum range of motion, pause.
- Then slowly lower your arms back to the starting position.
- Repeat these rows for 8-12 reps.
- Deltoid, Posterior
- Teres Minor
- Trapezius – Lower
- Trapezius – Middle
- Biceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Lateral
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus Maximus
- Rectus Abdominis
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
When you wish to attain the best benefits, adhere to these simple and easy tips. Equally, if you desire to reduce the likelihood of injuries, stick with these tips.
- Make sure The Resistance Bands Are Strained. Before beginning, the exercise make certain the resistance bands are not relaxed.
- Complete The Appropriate Amount Of Sets Using Rest. Your goal, to begin with, ought to be to do 3 sets to near fatigue. However, you can build up to 5 sets. If your muscle tissue isn’t fatigued at the conclusion of 3 – 5, something should change. First, you can increase the resistance to make each rep tougher. Additionally, you can decrease the rest time in between each set.
- Focus On The Way You Breath. For this and most exercises, breathing is very important. You have to be breathing out during the target muscle constriction and inhaling when your target muscle group is expanding.
- Always Keep Your Abs Flexed. For most exercises, you will need to help support your backbone by flexing your core to increase your inner pressure all-around your spinal column.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You need to keep away from these very common mistakes to have good form and reaching your goals. At the same time
- Don’t arch you back, try to keep you back nice and straight.
- Don’t use your legs to pull the bands, this is a back exercise.
- Don’t Cheat. Most of the time, cheating is utilizing momentum instead of the strength of your agonist (target) muscle. Sometimes, some cheating on your final rep can be beneficial to overload your muscle, although not for more than a handful of reps.
Recap Of Resistance Band Bent Over Rows
You ought to now be prepared to conduct resistance band bent over rows perfectly. Your future level is to execute resistance band bent over rows as a piece of a periodic strength training routine.