Resistance Band Reverse Crunch undoubtedly is a very good physical exercise to train your Abs. You may likely believe that it really is difficult to tone your Abs on the go. Surprisingly, for this quick isolation pull exercise, you only need a resistance band and door anchor. This is a great way to increase the intensity of your ab routine for developing those washboard abs.
Resistance Band Reverse Crunch Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Rectus Abdominis
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Obliques
- Equipment: Resistance Band and Door Anchor
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Pull
- Utility: Auxiliary
Resistance Band Reverse Crunch Procedure
- Secure each side of the resistance bands to each one of your ankles and fix the center of the band to a door anchor near the lower end of the door.
- Facing toward the door, step back until the resistance bands are taut.
- Sit then lay down on your backside with your feet towards the band’s anchor.
- Now pull your knees to your chest with your abs, but don’t let your butt come off the ground, this is what differentiates a reverse crunch from a reverse sit-up.
- Hold at the top and tighten your abs.
- Repeat your crunches for your desired number of reps.
- Rectus Abdominis
- Deltoid – Posterior
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Pectoralis Major – Sternal
- Rectus Femoris
- Tensor Fasciae Latae
- Teres Major
- Triceps – Long Head
Tips for Better Results and Proper From
If you would like to get the greatest gains stick, to these straightforward tips. Similarly, if you would like to minimize the chance of injuries, follow these tips.
- Make sure The Bands Are Tight. Before beginning, the workout ensure the resistance bands are not loose.
- Perform The Proper Quantity Of Sets Using Rest. Your goal at first ought to be to do 3 sets to near failure. Nevertheless, you can build up to 5 sets. If your muscle tissue isn’t tired at the ending of 3 – 5, something should change. First, you can increase the resistance to make each rep harder. Additionally, you can cut down on the rest time in between each set.
- Use A Mirror To Check Your Form. You could feel a little vain looking in a mirror while you are doing exercises, but you are not adoring yourself, you are ensuring your technique is quality.
- Always Keep Your Stomach Flexed. For most exercises, you will need to support your back by flexing your stomach to increase your internal pressure all around your spine.
Frequent Mistakes You Want to Be Sure To Avoid
You must stay clear of these common mistakes to ensure superb form and improved tonning. In addition
- Don’t Allow Yourself To Cheat. In most cases, cheating is using momentum rather than the strength of your primary muscle. Once in a while, a bit cheating on your final rep can be good to overload your muscle, however not for more than a handful of reps.
- Stop Yourself From Using Too Little or Too Much Tension. Not enough, and you will not be sufficiently employing your main muscle, too much, and you’ll probably cheat. Ensure that you can conduct between 8-12 reps with correct technique.
Recap Of Resistance Band Reverse Crunch
You should certainly now be able to perform resistance band reverse crunch beautifully. Your following level is to utilize resistance band reverse crunch as an aspect of a regular exercise routine.