Barbell High Bar Squat truly is a terrific physical exercise to bulk up your Quads. Are you trying to maintain the perfect technique and develop your Quads easily? You need to read our tutorial to start out right away.
Barbell High Bar Squat Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Quadriceps
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Adductor Magnus, Gluteus Maximus, and Soleus
- Equipment: Barbell
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Push
- Utility: Basic
Barbell High Bar Squat Procedure
- A high bar squat has the bar resting on top of your traps, positioning the bar higher will make you pivot at your hips more during the squat to keep the bar directly over the middle of your feet.
- To setup position the bar on your traps, you can make a stable base by grabing the bar and pulling your hand together without them moving on the bar.
- Once you have a stable base the bar resting on you traps, un-rack the bar and step into a position standing with your feet directly under your hips, and your knees and feet slightly pointed out.
- You are ready to squat down until your hip joint is lower than the top of your knee. You will do this by pivoting at your hips and knees simultaniously, and moving the bar in a straight vertical line.
- Then press the bar back up to standing position and do it all again.
- Adductor Magnus
- Gluteus Maximus
- Erector Spinae
- Levator Scapulae
- Trapezius – Middle
- Trapezius – Upper
- Rectus Abdominis
If you desire to develop the optimum strength gains, you must adhere to these powerful tips. Likewise, if you need to reduce the likelihood of getting injuries, you ought to learn these tips.
- Inhale While You Extend Your Muscular Tissues And Exhale When You Contract Your Muscle.
- Use A Cage With The Appropriately Set In Place Safety Bars. With proper safety, you will motivate yourself farther and your pump will climb.
- Conduct Drop Sets. You can amplify your muscle development by utilizing drop sets. A drop set is whenever you lift to until you can do another rep then you lighten the weight and keep going. You are able to lower the load numerous times.
- You Should Make Sure That You Program Recovery Days. When you still want to exercise, instead of recovery you could incorporate into your program with rowing. Only remember to permit your muscles to repair, healing is the only time your muscles grow.
- Always Keep Your Abs Tight. For most exercises, you will need to reinforce your backbone by flexing your stomach to strengthen your inner pressure near your backbone.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You will also want to avoid these regularly occurring mistakes to build and maintain great technique and muscle growth. Additionally, when you prevent these errors you will lower the likelihood of receiving injuries.
- Don’t Neglect Your Own Pains. Stiff and sore muscle tissue and an injury pain are not necessarily always the same. As soon as you appear discomfort any time you are exercising you will want to stop, or you can simply just mhelp make this injury even worse.
- You’ll Do Better To Not Conduct The Same Lifts Each And Every Occasion. Whenever people execute exactly the same exercise every work out your muscle groups will be conditioned to perform that sole lift well, and you will peak more quickly.
- You Can’t Forget Your Cooldown. You will minimize your healing time frame and help reduce soreness for those who accomplish a proper cool down.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Barbell High Bar Squat Recap
From now on you should certainly complete barbell high bar squat perfectly. So now take advantage of barbell high bar squat as a piece of your periodic weight training routine to form your Quads.