Dumbbell One Arm Extension is an excellent weight training exercise to strengthen your triceps and build your arms. Would you like to obtain an excellent physic and develop bigger triceps quickly? You should implement this tutorial for you to get started immediately.
Dumbbell One Arm Extension Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Triceps Brachii
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: None
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Push
- Utility: Auxiliary
Dumbbell One Arm Extension Procedure
- Start by choosing a dumbbell you can safely lift over your head one handed.
- Now, press the dumbbell up over your head, this will be your starting position.
- Next, with your thumb facing behind your head, bend your elbow to lower the dumbbell behind your head.
- Then, pull the dumbbell back up with your tricep by straightening your arm.
- Do it again to accomplished a complete set with one arm, then switch sides and do the same number of reps to build symmetry.
- Triceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Posterior
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Pectoralis Minor
- Rectus Abdominis
- Serratus Anterior
- Teres Major
- Wrist Extensors
Should you desire to get the optimal improvement, you should always use these straightforward tips. Similarly, when you want to protect yourself against an injury, you will ideally adhere to these tips.
- Perform A Minimum 3 Of 8-20 Repetitions For Muscle Growth. Now there are many theories on how Muscle Growth is activated, most agree with the fact that sets of 60-80% within your 1RM are going to cause hypertrophy.
- Use A Partner In Order That You Continue Yourself Over Fatigue. You are able to only get so far without help, a spotter will be able to help you to push your muscular tissue further than where you alone will be able to get. Consequently you will certainly work your muscle tissues down a tad bit more and afterward your muscle can grow heal bigger by way of rest and recovery.
- Slow Every Repetition Down For Greater Muscle Hypertrophy. By Raising the time under tension you are engaging your muscles longer and they will respond by increasing toned muscles. You can achieve this without raising the resistance by doing slow reps roughly 4 – 6 seconds flexing and pause then 4 – 6 seconds extending.
- Concentrate On The Way You Breath. With this and most workouts inhaling and exhaling is very important. You should be exhaling out during your target muscle constriction and breathing in when your target muscles are extending.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You ought to stay clear of these standard issues to maintain nice technique and see large gains. Additionally, when you stop these issues you will prevent the probability of receiving an injury.
- You Don’t Want To begin using improper technique. Incorrect technique is normally a quick way to experience a trauma.
- Don’t Cheat. In most the time, cheating is applying momentum rather than the force of your agonist (target) muscle tissue. Sometimes, some cheating on your final rep can be great to overload your muscle, but not for more than a handful of reps.
- Try Not To Cut A Warmup. getting the blood flowing to your Muscle tissue is the Best way to avoid injury.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Dumbbell One Arm Extension Recap
You can now be ready to perform dumbbell one arm extension thoroughly. So now your future stage is to conduct dumbbell one arm extension as an aspect of a habitual resistance training system to build-up your Triceps.