EZ Bar Lying Close Grip Triceps Extension Behind Head really is a superior movement to build your Triceps. Are you hoping to obtain excellent technique and build your Triceps quickly? You want to begin using this post so that you commence straight away.
EZ Bar Lying Close Grip Triceps Extension Behind Head Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Triceps Brachii
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: None
- Equipment: EZ Bar and Bench
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Push
- Utility: Auxiliary
EZ Bar Lying Close Grip Triceps Extension Behind Head Procedure
- Grab the EZ bar with an overhand grip, then lay down on a bench with your head at one end.
- Plant your feet firmly on the ground and press the EZ bar up over your chest with extending your arms vertically.
- Next, lower the EZ bar down to behind your head, bending at your elbows and allowing your upper arm to drop slightly.
- Then press the EZ bar back up to the starting position by pressing the bar back to vertical above your chest.
- Repeat until you finish a full set.
- Triceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Posterior
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Pectoralis Minor
- Rectus Abdominis
- Serratus Anterior
- Teres Major
- Wrist Extensors
When you need to obtain the optimum gains, you should always implement these simple and easy tips. Likewise, whenever you desire to protect yourself against an injury, you will want to try these tips.
- Improve Your Technique by Using A Mirror If Available. You could believe a little vain looking in a mirror while you are working out, but you are not adoring yourself, you are making sure your form is strong.
- Never Fail To Utilize Full Range Of Flexion. By using a total range of motion you will ensure that that you exercise your entire muscle and that you maintain your flexibility.
- Always Keep A Weight Training Journal. You should certainly have a log of every weights, sets, and repetitions. When you are really efficient you may also record your rest intervals. There are plenty of good apps to use a record, or you can easily try a little pocketbook.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You must keep from making these common mistakes to have excellent form and muscle growth. As well, when you steer clear of these errors you will minimize the chance of having to deal with injuries.
- It Is Best If You Don’t Rush Your Exercise Routine. Any time you speed through your work out you are likely to use bad technique and injuries.
- Stop Trying To Attempt To Lift More Weight Than You Can Do Properly. You’re going to give up your technique and may end in an accident any time you attempt to work with more than you should.
- Avoid The Urge To Dismiss Any Of Your Pains. Sore muscles and an injury pain are not necessarily the same thing. Once you come to feel discomfort any time you are training you should stop, or you could just mhelp make your injury worse yet.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
EZ Bar Lying Close Grip Triceps Extension Behind Head Recap
So now you will conduct ez bar lying close grip triceps extension behind head flawlessly. Your following step is to carry out ez bar lying close grip triceps extension behind head as a component of your long term resistance training strategy to build-up your Triceps.