Barbell Close Grip Bench Press really is a good movement to train your Triceps. Do you wish to obtain flawless technique and get stronger Triceps easily? Then implement our step by step tutorial so that you commence immediately.
Barbell Close Grip Bench Press Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Triceps Brachii
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: Deltoid – Anterior, Pectoralis Major – Clavicular, and Sternal
- Equipment: Barbell and Bench
- Mechanics Type: Compound
- Force: Push
- Utility: Basic
Barbell Close Grip Bench Press Procedure
- To start, lie on the bench with your feet directly under your knees to brace yourself.
- Un-rack the barbell with a narrow overhand grip.
- Next, bring the barbell over your chest with your arms straight.
- Then, lower the bar down to your chest, bringing your elbows down close to your side.
- Always moving the bar in a vertical line to minimize any horizontal movements.
- Finish by pressing the barbell up fully extending your arms.
- Repeat your narrow grip bench press until you have complete your first set.
- Triceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Anterior
- Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Pectoralis Major, Sternal
- Biceps Brachii – Short Head
- Pectoralis Minor
- Serratus Anterior
When you need to attain the most effective strength gains, you should always follow these straightforward tips. Similarly, when you wish to prevent your self from getting an injury, you will ideally follow these tips.
- Do A Appropriate Warm-Up Prior To You Begin To Add Your Heavy Weight. Not appropriately warming up performing a proper warm up is the most likely cause of injuries.
- Alternate Your Training Sets Every Few Weeks With Varied Weight And Repetition Mixtures. Like sets of 5 of 5 for a week or two, then 3 sets of 8-20 reps for a few weeks.
- Slow All Movement To Just Under 6 Seconds Each Contraction And Just Under 6 Seconds For The Extension, To Boost Your Workout. To generate mas you want to raise the amount of time under stress of your primary muscle tissue. Going slower your repetition will increase time under strain. Frequent studies have proven that just under 6 seconds of contraction and extension is the ideal time to provide optimum benefit for creating muscle mass. You should add this approach occasionally, but not whenever you workout.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You will need to keep away from these fairly typical issues to have ideal form and strength gains. Additionally, when you steer clear of these mistakes you will limit the likelihood of having an injury.
- Try Not To Rush Your Exercise Session. Whenever you rush your work out you more likely to use poor technique and accidents.
- You’ll Do Better To Not Pass-Up Your Cooldown. You will likely reduce your healing time frame and reduce soreness when you do a good cool-down.
- You’ll Do Better To Not Make It To Easy. Your main way to obtain gains will be to challenge yourself.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Barbell Close Grip Bench Press Recap
From now on you should certainly train with barbell close grip bench press effectively. So now utilize barbell close grip bench press as an aspect of your habitual muscle building system to build your Triceps.