Barbell Lying Close Grip Triceps Extension very is an ideal exercise to strengthen your Triceps. Are you aiming to use perfect form and get stronger Triceps now? You’ll want to implement our step by step guide for you to get going right away.
Barbell Lying Close Grip Triceps Extension Exercise Summary
- Primary Muscles Worked: Triceps Brachii
- Other Muscles (Secondary) Worked: None
- Equipment: Barbell and Bench
- Mechanics Type: Isolation
- Force: Push
- Utility: Auxiliary
Barbell Lying Close Grip Triceps Extension Procedure
- lay down on a bench with the barbell in your hands with an overhand grip.
- Plant your feet firmly on the floor and adjust your grip on the barbell, so they are separated by about one fist-width.
- Next, press the barbell up above your chest by straightening your arms.
- Then, bend your elbows, keeping the rest of your arm straight.
- Lower the barbell down in front of your face. Finally, push the barbell back up with your triceps.
- Repeat your tricep extensions for 8-12 reps to complete a full set.
- Triceps Brachii
- Deltoid – Posterior
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Pectoralis Major – Clavicular
- Pectoralis Minor
- Rectus Abdominis
- Serratus Anterior
- Teres Major
- Wrist Extensors
If you desire to obtain the most effective gains, you will want to implement these powerful tips. Also, whenever you wish to protect yourself against an injury, you must stick to these tips.
- You Need To Think Of A Plan In Case You Won’t Be Able To Finish Your Final Repetition. This approach is certainly essential for pressing and squatting, different from curls or deadlifts were you can just simply put the barbell down, you are under the weight and the floor. The best plan is to use a partner and safety bars. If you don’t have either you may lift without plate collars so that you will be able to drop the plates if required. Nevertheless this could possibly get you kicked out of your popular gym.
- Make certain you prepare your muscles with some dynamic movements before you begin your lift.
Get More Bodybuilding Tips Here.
Mistakes to Avoid
You ought to not make these common errors to ensure good technique and develop definition. In addition, when you eliminate these problems you will prevent the risk of having injuries.
- Stop Trying To Forget Your Cooldown. You should reduce your healing time and cut down soreness should you accomplish a proper cool-down.
- You Don’t Want To Skip Recovery Times. Overtraining could in fact help to make you weaker instead of stronger.
- You’ll Do Better To Not Execute The Exact Same Lifts Each And Every Occasion. Any time people complete the exact exercise every training session ones muscle groups will certainly be conditioned to complete that solitary lift effectively, and you will plateau more rapidly.
To Avoid More Bodybuilding Mistakes Look Here.
Barbell Lying Close Grip Triceps Extension Recap
Finally you should train with barbell lying close grip triceps extension perfectly. So now take advantage of barbell lying close grip triceps extension as an aspect of your frequent resistance training regime to build-up your Triceps.